The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for an Project Engineer role in the Greater Philadelphia, PA area with phenomenal growth potential.
- Family owned and operated for more than 50+ years.
- One of the Mid-Atlantic Region’s largest construction materials and full-service site contracting providers.
- Company lives and works by a value system that places accountability, quality and integrity above all business practices and principals.
- Submittals and Permitting.
- Maintain up-to-date project progress information and cost of labor and material data for project control and analysis.
- Track work orders
- 1-3 years of experience in Civil Construction.
- Experience with submittals and permitting.
- Experience working with agencies such as PADOT, City of Philadelphia, and the Port Authority.
- Experience with aviation/airports is desired.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.