Atlantic Group is currently representing a Project Engineer opportunity with a successful General Contractor operating in Pennsylvania on civil projects. The successful candidate will have experience and enjoying managing projects and employees with a focus on expertise in roadways, paving, and highway structures.
- Work closely with a team under direction of a Project Manager on heavy civil projects.
- Assist with the development of plan for site civil and heavy highway projects.
- Cultivate customer relationships beyond individual projects to create and value life-long customers.
- Follow and emulate the company safety program and assist with relevant permit applications as needed.
- 3-5+ years of experience in civil construction work.
- Experience working on roadway and paving experience, ideally on heavy highway projects.
- Ability to manage projects independently as needed with minimal oversight.
- Proven history of strong leadership, business expertise, financial understanding, and honesty.
- AutoCAD experience is required, and GPS Technology experience is a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.