Atlantic Group is currently representing a Project Controls Manager opportunity with a general contractor based in the Philadelphia suburbs. Successful candidates will have a background in construction/engineering and demonstrated project controls experience within pharma, life sciences, or healthcare projects.
- Lead multiple projects and their control processes
- Communicate with management team to ensure satisfaction of the client
- Engineering, procurement, construction planning, scheduling, logistics, project cost management, estimating, and document control
- Present schedule and budget status reports to project management team and client
- Cultivation of strong relationships with the construction team and associated clients
- Point of contact on assigned jobs for company, clients and associated sub-contractors
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or a related field
- 5+ years of direct project controls experience
- Hands on field experience creating detailed construction interfaced with engineering and procurement activities
- Complex knowledge of Primavera P6 software, Microsoft Office, and Earned Value Management system
- Experience working on pharma, life science, lab, or healthcare projects is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.