Atlantic Group is currently representing a Project Controls Manager opportunity with a general contractor based in the Lehigh Valley. Successful candidates will have a background in construction/engineering and demonstrated project controls experience within commercial, hospitality, industrial, pharma, or healthcare projects. Site visits are required and aspects of work can also be performed remotely.
- Lead multiple projects and their control processes. Communicate with management team to ensure satisfaction of the client.
- Engineering, procurement, and construction planning, scheduling, logistics, project cost management, estimating, and document control.
- Present schedule and budget status reports to project management team and client.
- Cultivation of strong relationships with the construction team and associated clients.
- Point of contact on assigned jobs for company, clients and associated sub-contractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related field.
- 3-5+ years of direct Project Controls experience.
- Hands on field experience creating detailed construction interfaced with engineering and procurement activities.
- Complex knowledge of Primavera P6 software, Microsoft office, and Earned Value Management system.
- Experience working on pharma, life science, lab, or healthcare projects is preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.