We are representing a Project Accountant opportunity with a leading construction firm located just outside of Philadelphia.
- Responsibilities will concentrate around AIA billing and project profitability analysis
- Incredible opportunity for growth within the accounting department
- Organization has been experiencing extended growth
- Company is an industry leader where the majority of its business is through repeat customers and recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school; Accounting preferred
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience in the Real Estate or Construction industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Sage/Timberline software is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.