This position will be responsible for the daily database administration and data structure design
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Extensive database & data structure design and analysis skills
- Technical experience implementing solutions and providing support for an Enterprise Level system in a manufacturing and distribution environment.
- Familiarity with technical points of intersection and platform interfaces: Unix, Linux , Windows & UniVerse (Multivalue environment)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Understanding of reporting systems such as MS Access, Cognos, Crystal or SSRS
- Understanding of the Pick/Multivalue development environment
- Ability to understand corporate ERP database design & content and extract data for ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Able to employ analytic skills to respond to management questions about business and/or operational matters to aide in business decisions
- Familiarity with intersystem communications including ftp, EDI and XML.
- Familiarity with software testing methodologies
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Communicate effectively with all employees and business partners
- Stay abreast of changing technology
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Engineering, IT or related degree
- 4 years relevant work experience
- Relevant IT certifications
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.