The main objective is to help the global user community at a top private equity investment firm to maximize the use of its technology tools and systems. This role will assist with implementation of both off-the-shelf and custom software via communication & documentation, training, and change management & adoption. This role will document process, develop courseware, facilitate a wide variety of training solutions, and make user interface and process suggestions that result in a superb user experience. He or she will also monitor training and adoption metrics to ensure success of software roll-outs. This position reports to the Senior Manager within the IT group’s Front Office team.
- Act as a bridge between business and technology, taking responsibility for processes, systems or projects and ensuring quality delivery.
- Bring energy and enthusiasm to a growing team that is leading a business and IT transformation.
- Should become a subject matter expert in multiple business and/or technology areas at Warburg. This resource will have a thirst for knowledge and a strong desire to lead improvement efforts through technical implementations, organizational change and effective communications.
- Depending on assignment, may be focused more on IT systems, business functions and processes or on managing particular projects, or a combination of all of these. Assignments may change over time based on need and aptitude.
- Learn all aspects of assigned business functions or technical systems
- Determine and prioritize improvement plans
- Document business needs
- Verify technical delivery of business needs
- Manage junior, temp or matrixed resources in achieving specific tasks
- Create and update project plans in Excel or MS Project
- Schedule meetings
- Manage meeting logistics including conference calls, WebEx, etc.
- Write meeting notes
- Maintain project repository in SharePoint, checking in documents, etc.
- Maintain and update project related registers in Excel or SharePoint such as Issues List, Risk Register, etc.
- Follow up with other project resources to notify them of upcoming deadlines, get task status, obtain necessary deliverables, etc.
- Basic administrative workflow tasks around getting invoice approvals, executing NDAs and SOWs, etc.
- Producing certain project deliverables
- Creating PowerPoint presentations based on input from other resources
- Producing status reports
- Experience working as a management consultant or business systems manager with exposure to financial companies and information technology
- Exposure to business analysis, requirements gathering and quality assurance
- Analytical thinker, able to break high-level project goals into discrete tasks
- Expertise with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Project Management
- Good Communication skills, written and oral.
- Experience with MS Project or some other project management tool
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience managing cloud and collaboration rollouts and migrations.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.