Our client is driven to advance, innovate and serve companies within their industry. They are currently looking for a Program Manager to join their team. Located in a new, state of the art building in South Jersey, they offer an excellent culture with a competitive compensation package. This position is newly created and ready to you to take the lead!
- Fulfill role of WMS knowledge expert for eWM program throughout all project phases from gap analysis through go-live support and hyper care.
- Participates with operations management and other business units’ leaders to understand the strategic and tactical direction of the company.
- Develop, execute and manage a robust SDLC strategy to successfully implement planned rollouts while minimizing the business disruption and enhancing the operational experience.
- Work closely with QA manager, Software Development manager and implementation manager to identify the gaps and provide direction to ensure successful and positive relationship between them.
- Develop strategies and action plans to drive improvements to the systems and processes inside the warehouses.
- Manage scope changes by effectively negotiating the alternatives with the operational leaders and provide direction to deliver any unplanned functionality to eliminate overall program delay
- Manage the program costs and provide periodic updates to executive management on budget to actual variances
- Identify, mitigate and manage all the risks that may impede the progress of the program
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Logistics & Supply Chain/Business Management or equivalent experience
- Preferred: Master’s degree in business/project management
- 10+ Experience in the product development and implementation of WMS systems.
- Experience with agile practices and methodologies
- Technical skills in the creation of self-service reporting and analytical tools
- Experience with onshore, nearshore and offshore teams.
- Experience in project cost controls
- Exceptional leadership, management, facilitation and organizational skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.