Our client is an accessories licensing company with over 30 years of success under their belt. They have in-house design departments and design and manufacture various collections at the highest industry standard. Presently their categories include Home Products, Accessories, Character License, Bath & Body, Kids. The position is offering a base salary, bonus, and the opportunity to take on more responsibility in the future.
- Work with product team when line is finalized to ensure that all parties have accurate product information.
- Confirm pricing and fabric compositions with product team and suppliers.
- Track and document production status and red flag any inconsistencies, risks, or delays in production process and deliver progress reports on a weekly basis to product and ops teams.
- Manage QC process which includes scheduling inspections, ensuring auditors have correct product data, reviewing QC reports, and highlighting any issues for the product and ops teams to address.
- Coordinate and track accuracy of samples.
- Confirm and compare received quantities and pricing against purchase orders and packing lists.
- Track fabric, yarn and packaging supplies at factories and initiate new orders when necessary.
- Manage factory and transactional certifications.
- Submits production tech packs, bill of material and packaging manuals created by product team to factories.
- 2+ years of prior experience in a fast-paced production role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.