We are representing a Private Equity Senior Accountant opportunity with a private equity firm in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Highlights about the Company and Position
- Position is open due to growth.
- Integral member of the Finance and Accounting team.
- Opportunity for an accountant to showcase analytical skills.
- Interaction with high level executives.
- Highly collaborative environment with talented individuals from top tier firms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 2+ years of relevant experience in private equity fund accounting
- Open to public accounting experience with PE fund clients
- Knowledge of bank reporting, waterfall calculations, and GP/LP structure is preferred
- Investran experience is a plus
- Very strong knowledge of GAAP
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.