We are representing an interesting Private Equity Fund Accounting position with a reputable private equity firm in NYC.
- This position has a broad focus to include investor reporting, day to day accounting, financial statements preparation, audits, and accounting system ownership related to private equity fund operations
- Prepare and review quarterly accounting packages, financial statements and various ad hoc deliverables in collaboration with the third-party administrator
- Prepare capital allocations, capital contribution and distributions, including carried interest calculations
- Work directly with various internal teams, drive the accounting and reporting process for the fund, capturing investment activity, fee and expense accruals, liquidity management and other activity
- Prepare responses to investor requests and ad hoc queries for internal and external parties
- Extensive interaction with various teams within the Firm and external service providers, such as the third-party administrator and auditors, to ensure efficiency in reporting to investors and other stakeholders
- Participate in technology initiatives and other ad hoc requests to support the Private Equity business
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 2-4 years experience either out of public accounting or fund administrator
- Need PE or HF experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.