The Atlantic Group is representing a Private Equity Associate opportunity with a boutique Private Equity Firm in the Radnor, PA area.
- Part of the Firm’s Deal Team and is a great opportunity for continued experience in the M&A buyout investment space
- Working closely with Partners, VPs, and other Associates on deal execution daily
- Currently deploying capital from a recently raised fund
- Hybrid Office Model
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, Mathematics
- 2+ years in either Private Equity or Investment Banking
- M&A Experience
- Strong Financial Modeling Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.