We are representing an Associate position with a Private Equity Company in the Delaware County Area.
- One of the more revered private equity companies with a rich history of leveraging their operational expertise into transforming companies and industries
- A highly visible position engaging with all areas of the business with the burning motivation to take thriving companies to the next level
- A cutting-edge continuing to grow in all facets of capital solutions for their clients and holdings, a place where employee growth is paramount to the success of the Company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, heavy Excel
- 4+ years of private equity and/or banking experience
- A driven performer seeking to join a team of elite professional as the company continues to accomplish their strategic mission
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.