We are representing a Private Equity Analyst opportunity with an up and coming boutique private equity firm based in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
- Boutique firm focusing on private credit, leveraged buyouts, and venture capital opportunities in the United States
- Highly visible position working directly with key decision makers
- Prepare investment, marketing, and various other materials used by the firm
- Private equity market research
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field from an accredited school
- 0-2 years of applicable experience or internship in private equity, commercial lending, transaction services, or investment banking
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.