Our client, a top alternative asset management firm in CT, is looking for a Valuation Control/Pricing Analyst to join its Valuation Operations team.
- Support firm’s daily valuation process by working with various functional groups and external 3rd party independent valuation vendors
- Ensure the Funds’ compliance with the firms valuation policy
- Adhere to industry best practices in the development of valuation methodologies and models
- Ensure proper escalation and resolution for exceptions arising in the daily valuation process
- Assist in the production of Fund Board and Valuation Committee reports
- Assist in the continued development and testing of proprietary technology platforms supporting valuation control, analysis and reporting
- Monitor, research and respond to inquiries from all business units and clients
- Interact with various third party service providers, such as Fund Administrators and Vendors
- Building and maintain valuation models to support the daily valuation process
- Supporting the year-end audit valuation testing by responding to audit inquiries relating to valuation models and related documentation
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
- 1-3 years’ experience at a top tier public accounting firm, third party valuation provider, or investment bank/asset manager
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.