This position will provide active credit management for an assigned group of approximately 15-20 accounts including large power projects, pipelines, transmission, infrastructure, etc.
- Responsible for all credit-related matters for assigned accounts, including accurate and timely risk identification/assessment/management; credit actions such as extensions and renewals, amendments, waivers, credit reviews, Watchlist reports, problem loan reports, etc.; and close monitoring and reporting of borrower financial performance and covenants, including timely risk grading.
- The assigned accounts will include construction loans, which require a higher degree of monitoring. Assigned accounts will often have the added function of administrative agent. As administrative agent, the account officer will be required to work directly with independent third party professionals including outside legal counsel.
- Work closely with Relationship Officers during closing phases of new transactions and be responsible for collection/review of final documentation and coordinating with Operations on all matters relating to closing and funding; clear any remaining documentation deficiencies. May call on clients occasionally in coordination with Relationship Officers.
- Primary point-of-contact for credit approvers and examiners for assigned accounts.
- Contribute to compilation of periodic and ad hoc macro-portfolio management systems and reports.
- 3+ years of experience and credit trained, with proven commercial or corporate bank skills
- BS or BA degree (graduate degree or equivalent a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities; familiarity with MS Excel and Word; demonstrated quantitative skills and modeling expertise.
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting
- Must be able to prioritize quickly and work both independently and in a group within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be comfortable in a primarily credit-oriented role.
- Experience in non-recourse project finance, utility, or other energy lending is preferred but not required.
- Agency and/or workout experience is a strong plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.