We are representing a Portfolio Accounting Manager opportunity with an industry-leading real estate company headquartered in the Philadelphia area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will entail a wide range of responsibilities focused on the analysis of the firm’s portfolio
- Individual will utilize their extensive experience with real estate tax valuations
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Publicly-traded company, so there will be some SOX compliance work
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership through conversations with and presentations to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance from an accredited school
- 5+ years of experience with in valuations
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, JDE and Hubble a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.