Our client is an international luxury brand with 30+ years of history within the fashion world. They have flagship locations in NYC, California, and over 8 countries worldwide, in addition to their wholesale partnerships. They are now looking for an experienced Planner/Allocator to work alongside of the VP of Merchandising. The position will start off in a long-term temporary capacity with the ability to convert into permanent employment for the right individual.
- Lead the development of the planning and allocation strategy to support financial targets.
- Maximizes stock productivity through and the correct balance of inventory in stores
- Manage various weekly & ad hoc planning reports.
- Monitor sales and control the stock levels
- Analyze performance
- Review future plans based on historical performance and knowledge of future business conditions
- Identify risks and/or opportunities by product and region
- Propose recommendations in order to capitalize on opportunities and/or reduce risk for upcoming quarters, year, etc.
- 2+ years’ of extensive retail merchant experience
- Experience with managing multiple categories
- Strong retail math acumen, including elements of markup, margin planning, open to buy, inventory productivity measures
- Experience working independently and navigating a complex and matrixed business environment with multiple stakeholders
- Strong Excel Skills a must
- Motivated, Flexible, Team Player, leadership skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.