Exciting New Opportunity for a Physical Therapist — New graduates are welcome!!
Our Client currently has a full-time position available at our office in Stamford, Connecticut for a Physical Therapist. This is an exciting opportunity for a therapist to join our growing practice. Our therapists work independently while enjoying the benefits of a multidisciplinary team.
- Review patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions, and contraindications
- Perform patient evaluation including all pertinent tests and measures
- Develop a plan of care for each physical therapy patient
- Provide skilled physical therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders
- Communicate, in a timely manner, with physicians as appropriate to discuss progress and update the plan of care for the patient
- Document patient treatment in the electronic documentation and billing system
- Graduated from an accredited school
- Current license in state of Connecticut as a Physical Therapist
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.