We are representing a PHP Developer / Web Analyst position with a Health Care company in Purchase, NY.
This position is involved in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting Internet/Intranet applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
- Analyze and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging
- Write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections
- Develop and maintain websites using WordPress
- Analyze, understand and document business scenarios which may be include business process flow diagrams, vision/scope documents, problem statements and use cases to best support the IT needs of the business
- Communicate with customers in a timely manner regarding status of requests and resolution to problems
- Learn product functionality and limitations and work to promote product improvements
- Participates in special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, etc.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- jQuery, HTML5, CSS3 (LESS / SASS) and Bootstrap
- Experience in AngularJS, and/or React
Working knowledge of version control like GitHub and/or BitBucket
- Experience designing and developing responsive websites
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with documenting and tracking issues using JIRA
- Extremely detail oriented and thorough in all QA testing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with limited supervision
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment and deliver quality service
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong communications skills and customer service ethic
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.