Our client Is a boutique investment management firm with more than $3 billion in assets under management. Over the last 20+ years they have found success through employing an opportunistic investment philosophy and building a portfolio across various industries around the world. They are now looking to bring on a Personal Assistant and right hand to the CEO. The position requires a professional with a great head on their shoulders and the desire for this type of career position. The role is offering benefits and cell phone reimbursement, in addition to a generous bonus.
- Ensure the smooth running of the scheduling and structuring of private, social and business calendars
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare itineraries
- Ensure the smoot running of homes; liaise with household staff, contractors & handymen, and order of supplies
- Handle a high volume of email communication
- Manage different projects as needed, i.e.- business research, run occasional errands, etc.
- Handle correspondence and phone calls, bills, insurance and other personal affairs
- Interface with lawyers, insurers, accountants and other contacts
- Schedule doctor, school & child activity appointments
- Organize birthday, dinner parties & other events
- Keep a running prioritized to-do list and work discreetly within the CEO’s home when necessary
- Can travel if needed.
- Can care for dog if needed
- Flexibility is a must!
- Degree preferred but not required
- Industry experience is open however, finance is highly preferred
- Personal support experience is highly preferred but they are willing to train for the right person
- House management experience is highly preferred
- Benefits and cell phone covered at 100%
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.