We are representing a Payroll and Benefits Manager opportunity for a global manufacturing company in the Blue Bell Area.
Company & Position Highlights
- A prominent global manufacturing company in the midst of tremendous growth and expansion
- A newly created position seeking a seasoned individual with a strong combination of payroll, payroll tax, employee health & welfare, and employee retirement plan experience
- A high profile, hands-on role with daily responsibilities of payroll processing, benefits administration, heavy general ledger activity, and answering to the Vice President of Finance
- A value-committed company supporting employee growth and career pathing
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 7+ years of experience with payroll processing and benefit administration in a corporate environment; Paychex experience is highly regarded
- A proven self-starter with an analytical mind, strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, and an effective communicator
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.