We are looking for a detailed, dedicated Payroll Administrator highly regarded for delivering outstanding client service and performing advanced payroll administration support and management. Superior analytical skills with expertise in transaction and workflow details in support of comprehensive business and client goals. Collaborates effectively with staff and managers at all levels to resolve issues, provide solutions and identify opportunities for process improvements. Outstanding work ethics and excellent communication skills.
- Payroll inbox reviewed on a daily basis.
- Respond to emails and phone calls.
- Faxing and copying documents.
- Address employee’s pay-related concerns and provide accurate payroll information. Researching matters at hand within a 24 hour turn around.
- Garnishment Notices-> Send to OSV for set up.
- Open and scan mail daily.
- Organize documentation with the appropriate directories.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Researches and notifies employees of outstanding checks.
- Various tasks performed within Workday (ex: Open payroll, run reports and send to designated department, verify employee information such as garnishments, input payments/adjustments into results)
- College Degree or formal training in payroll practices. May include business school, vocational school or college courses.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a fast paced environment.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.