Our client is alternative asset manager focused on private equity and structured investments within the global telecommunications, media and technology industries. With over 20 years of experience, the team has successfully deployed over $1 billion in capital. They are now looking to add a Paralegal to the existing legal team that includes 2 Paralegals & 4 Attorneys. The position is offering a competitive base salary, bonus & benefits.
- Responsible for processing closings.
- Responsible for processing the diligence workflow for deals, from inception through to the closing package.
- Reviewing the term sheets, lease and income documentation to confirm information provided.
- Assembling and vetting all of the deal documentation and ordering title, environmental and site inspections, as well as surveys when required.
- Assuring that all requests from legal and title are obtained in a timely fashion.
- Preparing and sending closing notices and closing requests.
- Assembling and delivering final closing packages.
- Tracking all work on deals in a deal tracker and providing weekly closings projections
- Minimum of three years relevant experience
- Experience in real estate contracts and finance preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Well organized and professional
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.