The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for an Owner’s Representative Project Manager role in Southern New Jersey with phenomenal growth potential in the Site Development, Civil, Infrastructure, Utilities, Commercial, Retail, and Food Service Construction industries.
- Owner’s Rep Consulting Firm- managing the GC/CM.
- Family owned and operated for more than 20+ years.
- This company has provided services to some of the largest retail, industrial, commercial – food service companies in the US.
- Zero red tape or middle management – direct access to the leadership team.
- Monitoring all major aspects of the development.
- Obtain permits, evaluate proposals, monitor progress, arrange meetings.
- Maintain up-to-date project progress information.
- Work closely with the GC/CM, on schedule.
- 5+ years of civil site work.
- Experience with Phase 1 & 2 environmental assessments.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.