The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for an Owner’s Rep Construction Project Manager with a World Class Multi-Family GC/CM/Developer-Military- Affordable/Student Hosing- Luxury etc.
- ZERO micro-management – direct access to leadership team
- One of the largest developers of communities & neighborhoods in the United States and beyond
- Billions in their Pipeline- offers tremendous job security as well as work-life balance
- Will be working directly with the Development Team and a 3rd party GC – from concept to completion
- Renovation fit out as well as ground up experience in Construction- Running multiple building sites
- Communication as well as working with Owner’s- managing the GC/CM
- Great knowledge of the permitting, zoning and the complexities involved at this magnitude
- Relationships with sub-contractors, vendors, architects, engineers, crews, owners, etc.
- 7+ years of experience with affordable housing/multi-family residential industry including with multi sites and buildings
- This ideal leader will have at least 2+ years, ideally 15+ years of running large projects, also open to 30+ years of experience
- Reno fit out and podium construction experience – someone that is targeting or looking for that next step in their career
- Attitude – desire to win
- Long-term opportunity to be able grow and be challenged with a phenomenal company
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.