We are representing a newly created Outsourced Accounting Manager position with one of the fastest growing & privately held organizations in the Philadelphia area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Privately held, rapidly expanding organization in the Philadelphia suburbs
- Managing the activities of 60-70 person outsourced team overseas including assistant controllers, staff accountants and resources providing accounting department services
- Develop detailed policies and procedures for outsourced accounting and other functions
- Develop, institute, and maintain performance metrics for outsourced activities, with special focus on efficiency and costs
- Serve as primary relationship manager/point of contact for multiple outsourcing vendors
- Work with senior management to ensure effective execution of all outsourced processes
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years’ experience
- Experience managing a large outsourced Accounting function is required
- Experience with GAAP required
- CPA or MBA is preferred
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop a team
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.