- Program Management and workstream project management for our core HRIS and related modules implementations. Program Management of additional information systems as requested.
- Design and execute program governance processes and structures.
- Organize and orchestrate Steering Committee meetings and other team meetings as required related to programs.
- Track and report issues, risks, performance vs budget, and overall project progress on a regular schedule to various audiences including IT PMO and key stakeholders/customers/horizontal partners.
- Develop, manage and communicate timelines and due dates for tasks.
- Manage the deliverables of third party partners delivering services of this program.
- Ensure the required resources around the world understand their part in the implementation and specifically what tasks they must complete and when
- Escalation of issues related to the program to the steering committee for action.
- As part of the Technology Program Office, contribute to the definition and refinement of all processes impacting project governance and management.
- Collaboration on evaluation of vendors and development of new systems requirements, execution of projects and strategy for improvement and enhancement of the firm’s computing capability
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Business or a related field or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience in leading the implementation of large projects involving off-the-shelf cloud, SaaS, or other ERP applications is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with at least 3 years in project management is required.
- Experience in an established consulting firm as a consultant is a plus.
- A certification in Program Management such as a PMP is preferred.
- Must be process and detail oriented, but able to grasp the big picture. The ideal candidate would be a creative and innovative person with a demonstrated track record of collaboration.
- Must be a polished presenter and have a good executive presence.
- Travel, including International travel, up to 25% may be required.
- Good facility with general MS Office tools and Project Management tools is desired.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.