$20B+ AUM Global Hedge Fund/Private Investment firm investing in Credit/Bank Debt/Illiquid Securities
- Settlement and loan administrative responsibilities including rollovers, reconciliations, rate setting allocation of funds & interest accrual tracking.
- Provide post trade operational support for various types of private trades, including private equity and illiquid assets.
- Communicating with agent banks, counterparts and internal traders, analysts, private documentation, accounting & middle office.
- Reconciling system and cash discrepancies.
- Investigation of issues that may arise from loan settlements and payments.
- Booking of corporate actions and reorganizations.
- Tracking collateral balances.
- Prepare wires for funding and account sweeps.
- Administer intercompany loans.
- Provide 3rd party admin with requested information.
- Document Review.
- 3 to 5 yrs from a PE/CREDIT shop, Credit Hedge fund. A fund admin ops group, covering Credit Funds, possibly
- Experience with Bank Debt/Loans is a must.
- Advent Geneva a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.