Our clients Investment Manager Services Division is growing rapidly and is seeking new members on their Reconciliation team.
- The Operations Analyst will be working closely with Fund Accounting and Portfolio Accounting teams to understand the client’s portfolio and fund structure as well as to ensure all required deliverables are complete. To do this, you will perform various types of reconciliations to ensure that data is accurate and client service expectations are met.
- Responsible for collecting and maintaining security pricing details in various formats from the third party vendors as well as broker quotes. Additionally, you will manage the documentation of processes and procedures relating to individual client needs.
- You will communicate with appropriate internal teams or client teams to resolve open issues and questions, reaching out to internal technology support and vendor support when necessary to resolve any production issues or system support queries.
- BA / BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience.
- Internship experience preferred.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel.
- The self-motivation, organization and drive to complete multiple client deliverables in a timely manner without sacrificing excellence or quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as you will primarily support your clients through email and/or phone calls.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.