Our client, a $4B+ Fixed Income Hedge Fund, is looking for a Trade Support/Operations Analyst to join its team of 2.
- Provide active support to traders working very closely with the accounting group on a daily and monthly basis.
- Process and confirm trades, resolve trade adjustments and settlement issues.
- Maintain cash and trade records including reconciliation between custodian and counterparty statements.
- Support treasury and collateral management functions including review and processing of margin calls.
- Act as a liaison between the custodians and the counterparties in all matters related to cash activity and trading.
- 1-3 years of experience in operations coming from a fund administrator, bank or other fund
- Fixed Income/Loans, MBS is a plus
- Strong Excel skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.