We are representing an Due Diligence Associate opportunity with a top investment management firm.
- Private-equity, direct investor with a strong reputation in the Philadelphia area
- Position will perform operational reviews on investments, prepare reports, analyze the market, and liaise with other departments
- Looking for an analytical leader who is able to develop and guide a team
- Company offers top notch culture and special perks for their employees including flexible hours, strong benefits and great work-life balance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (or related)
- 3+ years of experience performing direct operational due diligence
- Knowledge of the private equity industry
- CPA, CAIA, or CFA preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.