We are representing a position within Operational Due Diligence for a leading investment firm in Montgomery County, PA.
- Position is focused on performing operational due diligence procedures over more than 100 alternative investment funds
- Work will include evaluation of internal processes and procedures, industry research, financial statement analysis, operational risk of potential M&A, and reviewing legal agreements
- Role is open as a result of an internal rotation
- Firm is industry leading and hires only top professionals offering great benefits and compensation packages
- Currently working remote due to COVID and will go back shortly to a hybrid schedule
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in accounting and/or finance, specific experience in public accounting, valuations, or fund administration
- CPA or CFA preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.