We are representing an Operating Room Nurse opportunity for an acute care hospital. Our client has received awards for its treatment of heart attacks and stroke.
- Will work with the dynamic team in surgical services
- Prescribe, delegate and coordinate all nursing care provided to assigned patients
- Responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S. or A.S.)
- Current State of South Carolina RN License required, or recognized compact licensure (subject to South Carolina State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Minimum of one year experience an OR RN in the acute care setting as
- Current BLS certification
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.