Our client is a leading architecture & engineering firm located in NYC. Their architects, engineers and consultants specialize in the design of new buildings, renovations, and restoration projects. With over 14 years in the industry and more than 2,500 successful projects, their portfolio includes new residential and commercial buildings, office, retail, and restaurants projects. They are now looking to add an experienced Office Manager to the team. The role offers a competitive compensation package that includes bonus potential & benefits.
- Evaluate, enhance, and set best practices for office management
- Oversee weekly inventory and purchases of office materials, kitchen necessities, swag, groceries, etc.
- Record, track, and manage all company equipment
- Handle regular upkeep of the facility and office equipment
- Manage the company’s software technology stack
- Plan and execute company meetings, lunch and learns, activities, events and more.
- Manage reception area for calls, visitors, vendors, and candidates
- Distribute incoming mail, sign for packages, prepare outgoing mail and packages for shipping
- Work with HR to track inventory of computer equipment (computers, laptops, monitors, phones, etc.), procure equipment, and prepare equipment for new employees
- Work with HR in assisting with onboarding and offboarding tasks for employees
- Provide administrative and project support to the CFO and finance department
- Minimum of 3+ years working experience, with at least one year of experience as an Office Manager
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory
- Tech- savvy, capacity to promptly learn and embraces adopting new technology
- Ability to effectively multitask in a busy high-growth company environment
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with a take ownership mentality
- Startup experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.