We are representing a Technical Sales Manager role for a leading specialty door manufacturer and installer specializing in the pharmaceutical and life sciences markets. This is a great opportunity to be the sole representative of a leading specialty doors manufacturer in a large territory covering Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
- Call on the architecture and design community specializing in pharmaceutical, cleanroom, lab, and healthcare spaces
- Hosting lunch & learns and meeting with specifying designers to provide design solutions
- Call on pharma and life sciences end users at the director-level
- Responsible for generating leads
- Secure designer specifications and maintain communication with specifier and project management team to ensure an order
- 5+ years of experience in architectural product sales for a technical product (flooring, walls, processing equipment, etc)
- Contacts at architecture & engineering firms that design for the pharma and life sciences markets
- Contacts at end users and general contractors in this space, a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.