The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Project Manager with MEP role in the Greater Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential.
- Coordinate permit requirements and ensure permit is submitted in a timely fashion.
- Issue contracts for subs and engineers.
- Meet annual goals and objectives set by the management team.
- Looking for someone with strong project experience in Commercial, Industrial, and Plumbing construction markets.
- Walk the project prior to owner/design team punch list to tie up and be on top of any major loose ends
- Review contract documents and provide guidance on constructability issues.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or other related discipline or equivalent field experience.
- 5+ years of Project Management/MEP experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products, specifically Excel and Word.
- Must be able to do submittals, RFIs, and chance orders.
- Must have great communication skills and represent well in front of customers.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.