We are representing a MEP Project Manager role for a General Contractor focused on both ground-up and major repositioning projects for life sciences, technology, and pharma clients. They are on the cusp of starting a large, ground-up life sciences project and are looking for a new team member who can bring this project to a successful delivery.
- Robust project pipeline
- Diverse mix of industry veterans and young innovators collaborating together
- Access to highest-quality technology and Construction Management tools
- Wonderful people and culture – people stay for life!
- Manage all staff assigned to project and relationship management among project owner, owner’s tenants and all professional groups involved
- Oversee timely and accurate completion of all documentation and administrative aspects relating to project management execution
- Monitor schedules, spending and related
- Complete or review project reports for accuracy, provide status and financial reports and project schedules
- Performs final review of constructions projects including bid reviews, bid procedures, vendor & subcontractor qualifications, final estimates, labor & materials takeoffs
- Review subcontractor and vendor invoices
- Approve for payment or negotiate changes
- Prepare and submit change orders for approval by clients and director of operations
- Ensure subcontractors are advised of all change orders
- Prepare all close out documentation including warranty information, affidavits, record drawings, final retainage payments, and releases and accounting documents
- Ensure final payments are received form client and appropriate invoices paid to subcontractors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or related field from an accredited institution and 10 years estimating & cost control related experience and/or training
- Must know all disciplines of the trade including; HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Fire Protection
- Ability to estimate all MEPS trades
- Healthcare and life sciences experience preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.