We are representing an APM/PM opportunity with a rapidly growing real estate development/construction firm, focusing on multi-family residences throughout the metropolitan area’s most desirable neighborhoods.
- Experience rapid growth, a lot of work in the pipeline
- Projects are based in the city, no worries about furloughs or layoffs
- Rapid growth and career growth opportunities
- Direct access to upper management to expedite response time to get answers to questions/problems
- Currently with a mid-size architectural/engineering firm or a GC not with an HVAC sub-contractor
- Currently a PE/APM or PM who knows building and building systems, more than likely they know mechanical and plumbing systems better than electrical
- Should have a ME, CM, or architectural degree
- Would also consider someone who is currently selling building systems
- Strong MEP knowledge/experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.