We are representing a Mechanical Superintendent position with a rapidly growing mechanical contractor based just south of Indianapolis, IN. They do design build, new construction, and renos in a variety of markets. Relocation assistance will be provided if needed.
- Two year backlog of work, not having to worry about a lack of work
- Reports directly to the VP of Operations, no multiple layers of management for answers
- Focus on process piping
- Projects are piping intensive in the food and beverage processing industry, pipeline/piping, and fuel delivery systems
- Company’s rapid growth means great career growth potential
- Must have strong process piping experience in the industrial market
- Should be living within an hour of Indianapolis, IN (25 minutes south of Indianapolis) or be willing to relocate (financial assistance provided)
- They will consider a candidate that is currently a foreman or crew leader
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.