We are representing a Project Manager and a Senior Project Manager opportunity with one of the leading mechanical contracting firms specializing design, installation, management, service, and maintenance of HVAC, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and control systems.
- Markets served include healthcare, higher education, K-12, commercial, retail, pharmaceutical, and government
- Compensation includes a generous salary in to the mid six figures plus bonus, offices are in the Boston area
- Positions open to growth and a backlog of work
- Highly employee-friendly work environment
- Bachelor’s in a construction-related field or equivalent
- 5 -10+ years of industry-specific experience
- In-depth knowledge of federal, state, and local building codes and construction laws
- Demonstrated ability to engage in effective collaboration, communication, and negotiation
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Efficacy in managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Documented completion of OSHA’s 30-hour Construction Training Course
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.