Atlantic Group is currently representing an Electrical Designer opportunity with a company in Monmouth County, NJ that specializes in commercial, corporate, education, healthcare, hospitality, and residential projects. Successful candidates will have a strong knowledge of electrical design and experience on projects relevant to the company’s focus.
- Layout and design of various types of electrical systems including single line diagrams, panel schedules, wire sizing, and voltage drop/short circuit calculations.
- Oversight of lighting design such as specifications, controls, emergency requirements and circuiting.
- Design of fire alarm systems utilizing applicable codes and system requirements.
- Adherence to National Electrical Code and International Building Codes.
- Conduct field survey work to ensure clarity of design drawings and as-built drawing development.
- 5+ years of experience in design of commercial building of electrical systems.
- Complex knowledge of electrical systems, code, and parts.
- Field survey work experience and ability to work closely with a hands-on team.
- Proven history of strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as computer skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit with a focus on design.
- Strong knowledge of various construction means and methods, as well as equipment manufacturers and available products.
- Ability to review and process shop drawings.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.