Atlantic Group is representing a Mechanical Designer/Engineer opportunity with well recognized MEP Engineering firm in New Jersey and Bucks County, PA. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of design experience of commercial HVAC and or plumbing systems.
- Company prides themselves on their people, their culture and their client’s
- No middle management- accessible to the Leadership team
- Types of layouts and designs: water and gas distribution piping, many types of waste systems (sanitary), grease and storm water, vacuum system waste design is desired
- Retail, restaurants, supermarkets, medical, commercial office buildings, etc.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Able to review shop drawings and effectively communicate with various clients
- Able to perform field survey work
- 2 + years of commercial plumbing and or HVAC design
- Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- LEED Accreditation
- Understanding of HVAC system design & Fire Protection-
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.