Atlantic Group is currently representing a Mechanical Designer opportunity with a company in the Eastern Pennsylvania and Central Jersey area that specializes in MEP engineering. Successful candidates will have a strong knowledge of HVAC systems as well as experience with electrical and plumbing. The office is currently based in Bucks County, but will be shifting to Trenton, NJ in the next six months.
- Layout & design of various types of HVAC systems including HVAC equipment selection and ductwork design
- Layout & design of various types of waste systems including sanitary, grease and storm water
- Layout & design of water and gas distribution piping
- Application of knowledge of International Mechanical Code and ASHRAE, International and National Standard Plumbing and Fuel Gas codes
- 4-7+ years of experience in a related field
- Complex knowledge of HVAC mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems
- Experience performing field survey work in support of design drawings and as-built drawing development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, team environment, while also being able to manage individual projects and deadlines
- Strong knowledge of various construction means and methods, as well as equipment manufacturers and available products
- Ability to review shop drawings
- Able to effectively communicate with various clients at all levels
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.