Our client is a well-known, international textile company based in NYC. With almost 20 years of success, stability & growth, they partner with many of the most well-known fashion and multi-chain retail companies in the US. The marketing assistant position will work closely with the owner and sales team to support their US-based clients.
- Undertake daily tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events, trade shows and traditional or digital campaigns
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- 2+ years of proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- 4 year degree required
- Previous marketing experience in textiles or apparel/fashion
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.