As a Market Research Analyst, you will be responsible for researching specific products, services & industries, sourcing lists of potential clients within those industries, and helping to evaluate opportunities for the firm through market research across these target verticals.
- Research a given target market based on parameters given by preliminary research team. Be able to understand the product(s), service(s) within the given industry, as well as the distribution of those products to customers.
- Develop a list of companies within those parameters based on a mathematical and quantitative analysis of specific factors, such as market share, revenue, etc.
- Research & develop a thesis on specific companies and their trends as it relates to day to day usage of products/services within given parameters
- Use a structured approach to track progress of pipeline companies and opportunities to help build institutional knowledge across a variety of businesses, sectors, and markets.
- Derive insights and draw relevant conclusions from historical data and research.
- Support due diligence for potential new opportunities through detailed market research and analysis, as well as review of technology and financial modeling if required.
- Working with marketing team to develop a structured plan to implement research into execution.
- 1-5 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, or other research focused majors from a top university preferred
- An understanding of statistics and probability preferred
- An understanding of financial modeling preferred
- Strong research skills and an interest in conducting research.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.