Highlights about the Company and Position
- Opportunity to focus on a mix of audits/reviews and taxes (c-corps, s-corps, partnerships, individuals).
- Great work/life balance for a CPA firm.
- Firm has a commitment to its people: supports CPE, training programs, frequent staff meetings, social responsibility, charity, etc.
- Solid opportunity to grow within the organization amongst CPAs and MSTs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA highly desired
- 5+ years of public accounting experience with a mix of audit and tax
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.