We are representing a Manager of Technical Accounting opportunity with a prestigious Company in King of Prussia.
- A private equity owned global leader in its sector experiencing tremendous growth expanding their Corporate Controller group
- Newly created roles at the Manager level looking for strong technical accounting researcher and leaders in goodwill, revenue recognition, and derivatives and implementation of new accounting standards
- A passionate Company with great benefits and a dedication to the wellness of their employees with a fitness center on-site
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration in Accounting
- CPA required
- 7+ years of public accounting and/or corporate accounting, Big 4 background preferred, strong technical accounting, commercial industry clients, strong leader with the ability to develop accounting staff
- Experience in the overall accounting function while collaborating with an ever-growing Corporate Accounting team to drive growth and strategic initiatives
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.