We are representing a State Tax Manager position with a consumer products company in the Philadelphia suburbs.
Company & Position Highlights
- International Consumer Products company
- Position is open due to growth and works with top professionals coming from Big Four backgrounds
- Responsible for the review and reconciliation of the state tax provision and documentation to support the financial statements
- Will review the state tax returns & filing positions, and manage the state tax payment process
- Outstanding work/life balance
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Candidates must have 6+ years of experience in public accounting and relevant experience
- CPA and/or MST is required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.