We are searching for a Manager of Trust Operations for one of the premier law firms located in Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Company is ranked among the top 100 law firms in the country
- Client base is diverse consisting of Global Fortune 500 companies, middle market companies, and start ups
- Responsibilities include balancing the department’s daily work, trust accounting system, and bank custody relationships
- High exposure to leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance is preferred
- 7+ years of Trust Operations experience, with an emphasis on security processing
- Excellent communication & computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.