We are representing a Manager of Financial Reporting opportunity with an industry leading Asset Management firm in the Philadelphia western suburbs.
Company & Position Highlights
- Company is experiencing tremendous growth
- Contribute to identifying, researching, and communicating recent authoritative pronouncements for Real Estate funds, to the Financial and Regulatory Reporting group and clients
- Providing training and guidance on accounting standards and regulations relevant to Real Estate financial statements under US GAAP and IFRS
- Recognize and communicate potential opportunities for new clients as well as value added service enhancements for existing clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years of total experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience with RE Funds
- IFRS and US GAAP experience with financial statements
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory Compliance requirements for Real Estate funds
- CPA highly preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.